Fletcher Torrens is a dynamic property sales and lettings agency based in the centre of Portrush, at the heart of the stunning North Antrim Coastline. We cover the North Coast from Castlerock in the west to Ballintoy in the east, southwards as far as Ballymoney and all the rural areas in between. With a personal, client-focused approach, and years of experience, we’re the perfect partner for all your property needs... and we’re here seven days a week, for your convenience.
If you have a property that you wish to sell or let on the North Coast, or you wish to purchase or rent a property, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 028 7082 4999, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply pop in for a chat. We would be delighted to look after all your property needs.
The team is headed by Paul Fletcher BA (Hons) Law LLM European Law, and Wilson Torrens BEng (Hons) MNAEA, ably assisted by a strong team of administrative personnel.
Residential Property Sales
Wilson runs the successful sales department and he understands that moving house can be stressful. The Fletcher Torrens unique ‘client focused’ approach ensures that moving house can be, and should be, an exciting and pleasurable experience.
Wilson has a committed and hard working team of specialists, who are available to offer their knowledge on all aspects of the buying and selling process. We understand that selling a property is more than just erecting a "For Sale" sign and displaying property details in an office window; this is why we utilise both tried and tested methods in conjunction with the most modern and innovative ways to maximise the marketing potential for your property, i.e. find us on ‘Facebook’ or check out our quarterly ‘FT Newsletter’.
Our office is strategically placed in the centre of Portrush, at the heart of the North Coast, to take advantage of not only local custom, but also the hundreds of thousands of visitors who frequent the North Coast on a yearly basis.
Our dynamic sales service includes:
• Free market appraisal;
• Seller-Purchaser matching using state of the art software;
• Competitive sale commission rates – ask us about our Gold, Silver and Bronze tariffs;
• Flexible viewing policy, including evenings and weekends if necessary;
• Weekend ‘Show Apartment' open viewings for developments;
• Your property will be advertised externally with our attractive ‘For Sale' board and will be displayed within our central Portrush office;
• Your property will be listed on www.propertynews.com, www.propertypal.com and on our own website at www.fletchertorrens.com;
• We will advise vendors, if required, on how best to make their property appealing to prospective purchasers;
• And of course……………… we are here 7 days a week!
Residential Property Lettings
Paul runs the successful lettings department and goes the extra mile to provide a comprehensive service that takes the strain out of property letting, management and maintenance. The lettings department will guide you through the legislative minefield that governs letting your property. Paul’s disciplined and professional approach assists both Tenants seeking to rent accommodation and Landlords wishing to maximise the potential from their property investment.
Many landlords also find that they do not have sufficient time, or are aware of the legislative requirements, to manage the advertising, letting and continuing maintenance of their property. Fletcher Torrens can find and manage the tenants on your behalf and can advise how to prepare your property to let, so that you receive maximum rental income from your investment. We have found that experienced landlords use the services of a management agent and the less experienced usually, initially, attempt to manage their property themselves. Ask the lettings department about the service we provide in the ongoing management of your property. We have the experience, expertise and commitment to make your life easier.
This comprehensive letting service incorporates the following:
• Free letting appraisal;
• No Landlord registration fee;
• Landlord-Tenant matching using state of the art software;
• Competitive letting commission rates – ask us about our Gold, Silver and Bronze tariffs;
• Furniture/ appliance inventory carried out prior to, and at the conclusion of, each tenancy;
• Customised packages which can include credit reference checking;
• Collection of rents paid directly into Landlord's account via BACS;
• Monthly statements will be forwarded to Landlords by email/ post;
• Flexible viewing of available properties;
• Periodic inspections carried out customised to meet the Landlord's requirements;
• End of tenancy inspection and administration of deposit, i.e. complying with ‘Tenancy Deposit Scheme’ requirements;
• Secure key storage and distribution;
• Your property will be advertised in our town centre office, we will use exterior ‘To Let' boards and will advertise your property on www.propertypal.com and www.fletchertorrens.com
• We will advise landlords, if required, on how best to make their property appealing to prospective tenants;
• And of course……………… we are here 7 days a week!
Information for Purchasers and Tenants
If you are looking for a suitable property to buy or to rent, we can help you to find the property that will meet your needs. Whether it is a 1-bed apartment, 3-bed townhouse or 5-bed detached bungalow, we have a wide variety of properties For Sale or To Let.
Over the past number of years, we have collated a database of potential purchasers and tenants which continues to grow on a daily basis. When a property comes on the market ‘For Sale’ or ‘To Let’ you will be notified immediately to make you aware of your potential new home. Please give us a call to find out how you can be added to our database.